Contact DOGS

If you have an emergency please call 9-1-1!

Issues with vandalism, aggressive dogs or dog owners, or health and safety emergencies should be reported to the police via 9-1-1. You can also contact the non-emergency line at (206) 296-3311. Some reports may be filed online.

If you witness aggressive dog activity, you should also call King County Animal Control at 206-296-PETS (7387). Use extension 24 to report the incident.

Please use the form below to contact Dogs of Grandview Supporters (DOGS) for all other issues, comments, park ideas, etc.